Name:
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona, United States

Visit me at Arizona Real Estate I'm not the usual realtor. I have a Bachelor of Science in Botany, did my M.S. in Hazardous Waste Management, and another B.S. in computers. When employed by others, I have always done scientific research...I bill myself as the "Research Queen". In finding "THE" house for you, if it's out there, I'll find it....If I'm not showing it to you, it's because it doesn't exist.

Monday, February 14, 2005

Rent or rent to own in Mesa, AZ

4 bedroom, 2.5 bath, loft, 2 car garage, 1922sq.ft., built in 1999, great schools...lease or possible lease-option to buy. In Mesa, AZ, near Ellsworth & Broadway....easy freeway access to rest of Valley.
Go to Mesa Homes for more info.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's very trouble-free to find out any matter on web as compared to textbooks, as I found this piece of writing at this web site.

my website; notice to quit form

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I
find this topic to be actually something that I think I would never understand.
It seems too complex and very broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get the hang of
it!

my blog post :: Article Source

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home